BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

luni, 7 iunie 2010

leapsa mood aka post enervant de lung


Playlist limitat, scriu de pe laptop:

1.Are you a male or female:
Fetele vor-El Negro

2.Describe yourself:
Come as you are-Nirvana => cu alte cuvinte, chiar nu conteaza...

3.How do you feel:
Apocalipsa-Cargo

4.Describe where you currently live:
Valhalla-Dark Moor

5.If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Strunga-Phoenix

6.Your favorite form of transportation:
Destiny-Scorpions

7.Your best friend?
Bad Joke-Parazitii

8.You and your best friend are:
Nu va mai fi nimic-OCS

9.What's the weather like:
Un sprit de vara-Sarmalele Reci

10.Favorite time of day:
When the Sun goes down-DJ Fresh feat Adam F

11.If your life was a TV show what would it be called?
Toys in the Attic-Aerosmith

12.What is life to you:
Out of Space-Prodigy

13.Your relationship:
Let the bodies hit the floor-Drowning Pool

14.Your fear:
Iron Shirt-Dreadzone ***

15.What is the best advice you have to give:
Decade-Baron

16.Thought for the Day:
Ganduri Necurate-Spike

17.My motto:
Rock you like a hurricane-Scorpions

*** mi-e cumplit de frica de boli mintale...

Next, pentru vorbitorii de engleza:

You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.
No.
Explanations.




1. Yourself? Twisted.

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? Missing.

3. Your hair? Long.

4. Your mother? Teacher.

5. Your father? Army.

6. Your favorite item? Guitar.

7. Your dream last night? Unknown.

8. Your favorite drink? Beer.

9. Your dream car? Motorcycle.

10. The room you’re in? Bedroom.

11. Your ex? Stupid.

12. Your fear? Pain.

13. What you want to be in 10 years? Archaeologist.

14. Who you hung out with last night? AFT.

15. What You’re Not? Sane.

16. Muffins? Yummy.

17. One of Your Wish List Items? Fender.

18. Time? 23:10.

19. The Last Thing You Did? Smoke.

20. What You Are Wearing? Pajamas.

21. Your Favorite Weather? Sunny.

22. Your Favorite Book? (The) Haunted.

23. The Last Thing You Ate? Chicken.

24. Your Life? Depravation.

25. Your Mood? Betrayed.

26. Your body? Thin.

27. What are you thinking about right now? Marley.

28. Your car? NO!.

29. What are you doing at the moment? Writing.

30. Your summer? Hardcore.

31. What color are your underwear? Black.

32. What is the weather like? Hot.

33. When is the last time you laughed? Saturday.

34. What is on your tv? Politics.

If I...

If I were a month, I would be September.
If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday.
If I were a time of day, I would be 23.00.
If I were a sea animal, I would be swimming.
If I were a direction, I would be right.
If I were a virtue, I would be Immorality=)).
If I were a historical figure I would be Burebista.
If I were a planet, I would be AnimalPlanet.
If I were a liquid, I would be Beer.
If I were a stone, I would be Black Opal.
If I were a bird, I would be a raven.

If I were a flower/plant, I would be pot.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be a summer storm.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a guitar.
If I were an emotion, I would be anxious.
If I were a sound, I would be guitar distorse.
If I were an element, I would be fire.

If I were a song, I would be Whiskey In The Jar.
If I were a movie, I would be The Lord of The Rings.
If I were a tv-series, I would be House.
If I were a book, I would be La Medeleni.
If I were a fictional character, I would be Samantha Jones.

If I were a food, I would be hard to swallow.
If I were a city, I would be Amsterdam.
If I were a taste, I would be bitter.
If I were a scent, I would be 4711.
If I were a color, I would be black.
If I were a fabric, I would be leather.

If I were a word, I would be fuck.
If I were a body part, I would be a boob.
If I were a facial expression, I would be /:).
If I were a subject in school, I would be Coffee Hour??
If I were a cartoon character, I would be Mulan.
If I were a shape, I would be a round.
If I were a number, I would be 23.
If I were a car, I would be a motorcycle.
If I were an item of clothing, I would be a bra.

urmeaza o leapsa epica, la care am o tona de scris...

dupa tot cacalau' asta de scris, pastila de ras:

2 zambete:

Vlad T. spunea...

tare de tot :)) ...cred ca o sa-ti fur si eu prima parte din leapsa, dar nu acum...

PS: pune-ma la blogrollllll!!!! :(

Vlad T. spunea...

merci :D